Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Thanks, Scott!

The Retina Way by O.R.Croy, 1957Turns out that one of the two old photo books that Scott gave me yesterday is listed on a collectors' site for $125. It is mine now, right, Scott?

After our 90-minute rehab workout at the Y in Palo Alto this A.M., I crawled California Avenue in Palo Alto for half an hour, snapping pix with the new Zeiss lens. I met a construction worker named Bob, before dropping into the Printer's Inc. Cafe for coffee. There was a man with interesting features speaking animatedly at the next table. Looked like a startup guy to me. I'm loving it... shooting pictures in streets and cafes... I feel like I'm 19 again...

Got an email in Arabic which seems to be an invitation to join the Arabian Hackers Crew (aka ArabIaN HacKerS CreW). Hmmmm... no thanks, guys... my hacking days are long gone...

No comments: