Thursday, January 22, 2009

As good as I'm ever going to look

chris_b&w_mug.jpg

With all these new social media sites on my radar, I decided I needed a more atmospheric portrait. I have always relied on Anne Knudsen, a very talented Silicon Valley photographer, to render me as well as this old mug will allow.

Previously Anne has photographed me in the very flattering style that most corporate publications favor - appropriate for the large corporations I've worked for, as well as the startups where we were trying to look bigger than we were.

Today, between dropping off her daughter and an assignment in Menlo, she shot me - in about 15 minutes - after very carefully setting a single strobe. And, boy, did she nail it - I am one very happy 'client.' It really pays to work with a pro. Wow, and many thanks, Annie...

No comments: