Thursday, January 29, 2009

Good (fully transparent) morning

I see my (klutz) adventures with a plastic tub of Whole Foods soup, have sparked a lot of comments. I don't mind being open about misadventures (think: Homer Simpson's 'Doh' moments). I'm a klutz and a geek. My friends know it, and I'm probably doing a wider audience a favor by letting them in on the secret. If you see me coming with a plastic container of soup, run. You've been warned...

Random stuff:

Thomas Keller's Slow-Cooker Cassoulet. Yum...



Speaking of working with dinosaur photo gear: Nikon Rangefinder SP Black 2005. I had a Nikon S when I was 19 and trying to break into the London photo scene...



n_judah_fog_225.jpgThe N Judah project is back on my radar. Made some good progress yesterday - news TK. I documented my 3-times-a-week journey on the blog. These are pictures I took on the eponymous streetcar while commuting to radiation therapy and slowly becoming half-paralyzed, in November and December of 2006 It was good to have something to do while coping with the 'new me'...

No comments: